5 REASONS TO DO PERSONAL TRAINING
- If what you are doing is not getting results
- If you haven’t exercised recently or are new to exercise
- If you need to get results quickly
- If you need diet or training support
- If you have followed a program before and not achieved your goals
Ask about our introduction to personal training package
Meet Your Trainers
What can you expect from personal training?
- Results – It’s a fact, more people get better results when they participate in personal training sessions compared to going it alone.
- Education/Advice – Having the right education will enable you to put in to practice the correct training sessions for life long training and make diet decisions that will benefit your health for now and in the future.
- Technique – Extremely important. Having the correct technique will prevent injury, maximize your training and give you the confidence to work out with and without your trainer.
- Support – Having a support network can be the difference between success and failure. Support people encourage and motivate you to do well even when it gets tough.
- Accountability – Without accountability its easy to become complacent therefore not achieving what is really important to you..
- Ability to maximize training time – Time is precious. When training it’s not about the quantity it’s about regularity and quality. You can achieve amazing things in a small amount of time, just ask your trainer how!
Testimonial from Kirsti Oliver
I have been a Funlife member on and off for the past 10 years. I have always attended the gym on a regular basis partaking in classes and believed I was working hard.
After the birth of my son (now 4) I could not get back into shape or lose those extra kilos that had crept on during pregnancy and post baby days. I was making the claim “But Im exercising and eating right but not getting any results”
About 12 months ago Personal Trainer approached me and I was asked “What do you want to achieve?” Well that was the question that began my journey of personal training sessions, diet adjustments and a gym program, which I had never done before. Without personal training I would not have achieved the fitness or weight loss goals I have now reached. You don’t realise your own potential until you have trained with a personal trainer. Personal Training encourages me to constantly challenge myself and when I reach my goals I have the inspiration and the self confidence make new goals and keep improving.
I believe the personal training sessions have been the key to me achieving my results and have taught me how to train harder and smarter which gives me the training tools I need to maintain my fitness long term.
Without the support of the Funlife Fitness Centre during the 10 Week Challenge and my regular personal training sessions with Tyson my body shape would not have transformed to the size I am today and I am now fitter and stronger that I was in my 20’s.by