Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats
Author: Organize Yourself Skinny
Recipe type: overnight oats recipe, oats in a jar recipe
- 1 pint size mason jar
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- ½ ripe banana, cut into small pieces (freeze rest for smoothie or another recipe)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon unsalted roasted peanuts
- In a pint size mason jar pour in almond milk. Stir in peanut butter powder until mixed together.
- Add banana, chia seeds, and rolled oats. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Put mason jar lid on and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir oats and add a little more almond milk till you get the consistency you like. Sprinkle peanuts on top and enjoy.
This recipe can be made up to 3 days ahead of time.
Serving size: 1 jar Calories: 298 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 49 WW Points +: 8 Fiber: 9Protein: 13
For more fantastic recipes head to http://www.organizeyourselfskinny.com/