NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR TERM 4 2020
Funlife Swim School is endorsed by AUSTSWIM. We offer a complete Swim & Survive program to help develop confidence and we cater for all abilities from children 6 months of age.
Our focus is to teach your child the skills of survival in and around water, with our experienced, Austswim qualified instructors.
Our 30 minute lessons are currently offered during school terms on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons and Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings with more time slots becoming available in the future.
Our “Learn to Swim” program offers:
- Fully qualified AUSTSWIM Instructors
- Baby & Parent Classes
- Toddlers & Preschool aged children classes
- Active School Aged Children
- Enrollment and beginner’s lessons anytime throughout the year (subject to current vacancies)
- Ongoing individual assessment of your child’s progress and Certificates provided
- Smaller class sizes
- All year round heated indoor pool
- No make up lessons required (see Terms & Conditions)
- Baby Classes (6 months – 3 years): $150 for 10 session pack (paid upfront)
- 3+ years: $165 for 10 session pack (paid upfront)
- Flexible Direct Debit options
Our swimming students are categorized into different groups depending on their ability and/or age.
Levels are as follows:
- Baby Class
We are a proud stockist of ZOGGS products.
Our stock includes:
- Swimming aids
- Ear plugs
- Swimming caps
- Head bands
- Swim nappies
Contact us today to enroll your child in Swimming Lessons at Funlife Fitness Centre.
OR click here to get a copy of the enrolment form , fill out and return to Funlife or email to firstname.lastname@example.org